COMING to CIREIA June 5 & 6th
Friday, June 5th, buffet with Ron with an informal Q&A at 7pm
Saturday, June 6th, Ron will lead his workshop 8am-5pm
For EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Register HERE! (only until May 15th)
Location: Radisson at the Indianapolis Airport
Come June 5th for an evening buffet and meet Ron LeGrand. Then on Saturday, June 6th, come and learn Ron secrets for SUCCESS as Ron spends the day teaching you all you want to know!
Ron has been an entrepreneur for 48 of his 68 years with the last 33 as a real estate investor, commercial developer, speaker, author, information marketer, restaurateur, mortgage broker and lender.
He’s purchased over 3,000 single family homes and his commercial background includes projects in nine states ranging from retail, warehouse, residential development, fractional and resort properties. He currently buys 2-4 houses every month without using any money or credit and almost none of his time with a staff of only one part time person.
He is an instructor on many subjects including residential and commercial real estate, private funding, business management, marketing, business growth and speaking with over 500,000 students all over the world.
His platform experience includes sharing the stage with many famous people including Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Rudy Giuliani, Jay Leno, Dr. Phil, past presidents, actors, business leaders and a host of others.
You WILL learn the fastest and easiest ways to get big checks from real estate without using your money or credit and with minimal risk from the legend himself.
June 9th Main Meeting is Round Tables
- David Morton – Property Management (The new sub-group leader).
- Brad Grayson – Creative Landlording / Tenant Screening.
- Dave Short – Deal Structuring.
- Ron Davidson – Selling on Lease Options vs Regular Tenants.
- Dan & Ryan Poske – Handy Home Pros – Rehabbing.
- Chris Bottorff – Tenant / Business Collections
- Jeremy Miller – Analyzing Comps / Deals
- Mortgages/Title Issues – Beth Linson & Vicky Perry
- Thrasher – Legal Issues (Laura or Stephen)